Christina, When are you going to bring Anthony down to Atlanta for us? I don think we have ever met. I don't have any plans to come up that way this year. I'll let you know if I do though....
Mom, You are doing a fine job. Its not your fault you don't sit in front of a computer all day like the cousins do. You should write a blog about your recent visit to Mexico. I can help you add some photos if you would like.
3 Comments:
That's a good looking boy you have there. Happy Valentine's day everyone.
Mike
P.S. I hear Christina is going to sign up today....
Christina,
When are you going to bring Anthony down to Atlanta for us? I don think we have ever met. I don't have any plans to come up that way this year. I'll let you know if I do though....
Mom,
You are doing a fine job. Its not your fault you don't sit in front of a computer all day like the cousins do. You should write a blog about your recent visit to Mexico. I can help you add some photos if you would like.
Post a Comment
<< Home