30 years of marriage is something to celebrate!!! Please save the date of November 18, 2006 and plan on joining us in Atlanta for Ted & Sue's 30th Anniversary Party!!! More details to follow. Hope to see you then - Jen & Mike
Just passing through-- Yes, 30 years is definitely something to celebrate. This is 27 for us, and for those of us who came out of the 70's, wow, miracles do happen. Have a great life.
Wow, talk about advanced notice. I should be there, but please remind me on the 29th. For any of you out-of-towners, you can stay at my place in the suburbs for as long as you would like. I would also be willing to share a hotel room downtown somewhere. Let me know if you have any interest, and I will make the reservations.
4 Comments:
Just passing through--
Yes, 30 years is definitely something to celebrate. This is 27 for us, and for those of us who came out of the 70's, wow, miracles do happen. Have a great life.
Wow, talk about advanced notice. I should be there, but please remind me on the 29th.
For any of you out-of-towners, you can stay at my place in the suburbs for as long as you would like. I would also be willing to share a hotel room downtown somewhere. Let me know if you have any interest, and I will make the reservations.
I also have plenty of room at my house.
We are still looking for email addresses for the following people...
Bret
Jen A.
Vicki
Celeste
Joel
JJ
and anyone else you think would like to participate. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home