Nothing too exciting...

Well, I don't have any exciting news, but thought I'd post anyways! Brian is still a trip - he just got over a stomach virus (not fun!) But is fine now...eating like crazy! Brad's sister came into town this past weekend with her two daughters (2 month old & 2 1/2 year old). So needless to say our house is a zoo! She is staying for two weeks, so things may be hectic for a little while. It is cute to see Brian & Ashley (the 2 1/2 year old) play together. Now I see what bossy older sisters are like :) I have also seen how hard it would be to have three kids all a year apart!!! We had great weather this weekend, so we played in our yard most of yesterday. Happy Monday to everyone!

1 Comments:
That is a nice looking "Radio Flyer" Brian has there. Wish I were that cool. Look for a new post from me tomorrow with pictures from Myrtle Beach.
Post a Comment
<< Home